The Duraguard team have successfully completed a long list of projects ranging from small domestic works to large scale commercial and infrastructure applications.
Our understanding of material performance requirements and innovative finishing techniques ensures our clients receive the best available finished product for their investment.
Some of the projects completed by the Duraguard team include:
• Protective coatings and concrete repair in chemical bunds and water treatment plants for the Southeast Regional Water Pipeline Alliance, the Northern Network Alliance and SEQ Water.
• Sulphate soil protection for driven piles on the Pacific Highway upgrade, Coffs Harbour for ABI group.
• Polyurethane injection, concrete repair and epoxy coatings to bridgeworks on Pacific highway upgrades for Ballina Bypass Alliance, Leighton contractors & the RTA.
• High build Epoxy coatings, concrete repair and jointing systems for the Coffs Infrastructure Alliance at the Coffs Harbour WRP and The Karangi WTP.
• Bentonite blanket waterproofing systems and epoxy flooring for the Jupiters Casino development and the Brisbane Airport CUS terminal.
• Torch on membrane and concrete repair solutions for the RTA on the Hexham and Taree Pacific Highway bridges.
• Resin injection and concrete repair systems for the Tintenbar to Ewingsdale Pacific Highway upgrade.
• Structural concrete repair and protective coating systems to the Shannon creek dam, Grafton for Leighton Contractors.
• Concrete repair and epoxy coatings to Council swimming pools for the Richmond Valley, Clarence Valley and Banana Shire Councils.
• Concrete repair and epoxy coatings to the Hayman Island desalination plant.